Friday, April 3, 2015

Double 'Frozen' Birthday Party


Ok so I love to bake and decorate cakes. Among a million other things.  Even though they aren't fancy I still enjoy it and they taste fantastic if I do say so myself. 

This past weekend my two kids, Sydney who is turning 5 and Hunter who just turned 2, had a Frozen birthday party. We had cake, cupcakes, blue jello, blue punch, and chocolate covered marshmallows.

I took several pictures to showcase my dollar tree decorations. It's amazing what a few dollar table clothes with do besides just put on tables. 

 






Everything but the edible items and the 'Frozen' items were purchased at the Dollar Tree. I am amazed how easy it is to diy decorations. I found most of my projects on Pinterest. Follow me for all my awesome finds @mrsfrech

Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment